4. Learn basic contouring techniques.
Contouring makes your face look more narrow and it can even hide a double chin. You just need to learn how to use dark and light tones correctly. The key rule to remember is to darken everything you want to hide, and to lighten everything you want to highlight.
It’s also important to remember the order of application. First, you use a highlighter, and then apply the darker tones. Of course, don’t forget that the edges should be invisible. Apply bright makeup with caution. For example, red lipstick highlights the chin and jaw lines.
5. Make your skin tone a bit darker.
The more tanned your skin looks, the less visible extra pounds and cellulite become. The best alternative to a suntan is a bronzer. You just need to follow some simple rules:
- First of all, clean your skin and use a body scrub. Then, moisturize your skin with a special cream.
- If you have dry skin, use a smooth sponge instead of a scrub. Moisturize your skin several times. Pay precise attention to your knees and elbows.
6. Choose the right fabrics.
Don’t buy clothes made of rough materials or clothes that are too tight. Avoid square silhouettes and angular lines as they’ll only draw attention to any problem areas. To cover up any flaws, choose clothes made of smooth and flexible fabrics.